Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nothing, of course, begins at the time you think it did.


As we all know, I am a master of the unfinished. I've always had a problem with seeing things through to conclusion. Call it a lack of personal discipline. Well, it's time to break out the defibrillation paddles because Sheesh! will be returning soon. I can't say exactly when it will return but Kep and I have gone back to work so that's a good sign.

There's also a small update over at Waltzing Matilda.

Today is November 1st which means it's been five months since Allison passed away. I can't believe it's been that long. With the holidays coming up I miss her more than ever. It'll be the first time in four years I've been without her for the holidays. I keep catching myself window shopping for her Christmas gifts. Uch. It's so much harder without her than I ever imagined it would be. Of course, I had myself convinced I was going to save her. Shoulda done better, huh? Wish me luck, folks. I'm going to need it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous MoonChild said...

Did you two live together?

2:39 AM  
Blogger Steve Musgrave said...

We were working on buying a house before she got sick. After that, everything we had went into trying to cure her.

3:41 PM  
Blogger DonKelly said...

Hnag in there Steve. It is going to take time to heal.. sounds cliche but it's true.
I still think of my parents and it's been 10 years since Dad passed and 8 since Mom went.
Take care, man.

7:12 PM  
Blogger William Dean Blankenship Jr. said...

I wouldn't want to walk a day in your shoes, but I would still if it meant giving you a day of respite. Hang in there man, your fucking genius. I'm glad to see Sheesh returning and excited to see what you did with Jamal on Warmageddon. He's just got at me to do some work for him designing character sheets, and pencils.

3!LL

8:13 PM  
Blogger Steve Musgrave said...

Thanks, guys. I don't mean to moan so much. Some days I just can't believe she's really gone.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

Just read all the Sheesh strips... excellent stuff, Steve. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home