Thursday, October 11, 2007

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.

I haven't been feeling overly artistic lately so I haven't had much to post. I'm in this weird rut. Of course, looking back over this blog, I've apparently been in a rut for months now. Anyway, something I did do was this redesign of a YT-1300. It's based off of some of the blueprints of YTs floating around out there. Why did I do this? I dunno. Because I'm an insomniac, I guess. Plus drawing Star Wars stuff is fun. I don't normally do technical drawings but all in-all-this didn't come out too badly.

1 Comments:

Blogger LDahl said...

I admire your ability!
When will we see Matilda again though! I love that character and hope like heck to see her again soon.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home