Friday, September 07, 2007

In the fight between you and the world, back the world.

I mentioned before that while working on a Warmageddon comic panel, I inadvertently covered up a fancy fight poster. Well, this is that fight poster made in to a spiffy wallpaper. It's actually more detailed that what it was originally but I think it came out pretty nice. If you like it enough to stare at it every time you sit at the computer, there are links below for your downloading pleasure.

Edit: At the request of Don Kelly, I've added a Mac friendly version of the wallpaper. I think I did anyway. It's been a long time since I've worked with a Mac so I'm not sure if it's formatted correctly or not.

1024 x 768
800 x 600

Mac - 1024 x 768
Mac - 800 x 600

2 Comments:

Blogger DonKelly said...

Dude... you need to make one with the poster on the left for we Mac users.. pretty please?

11:50 AM  
Blogger DonKelly said...

Looks ok to me.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home