Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest.


I wasn't going to post this because it's not really finished and it's part of a secret project, but I realized that I almost missed the two year anniversary of Drinking With Lost Souls! This rambling depression of an art blog has been here from August 2005-2007. I can't believe it lasted this long.

Lots of things have happened in those two years. Jobs have come and gone, people have come and gone. Situations have come up and gone down. It's been a roller coaster to be sure. My thanks go out to all the people who still visit this mess (even if you hardly ever comment anymore...I kid, I kid...)

Anyway, here's to another two years. Good luck to you all.

Edit: Color update!

2 Comments:

Blogger ljamal said...

You really should think about doing some coloring books. Even if you have to produce them yourself (or with the help of online friends), they would do well.

7:22 AM  
Blogger carla said...

This is very cool! I love your crazy creatures:> I think there are a big group of us who all started blogging about two years ago... maybe we should have a big virtual party! Happy 2nd blog birthday, Steve!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home