Sunday, July 01, 2007

Allison Brown: 1983 - 2007

I'm not sure how to begin this post. I suppose I just did. A lot of you already know about this, many of you don't. Allison, the girl on the left, has been suffering from cancer for roughly two years now.

On June 1st she passed away. It's been one month today.

Ally was my best friend, my honey, and my support structure. I've been completely rudderless since she passed. The worst part is that she left behind a slew of extremely lost little sisters. Ally took care of us all. She was one hell of a girl and I'll miss her every day from now until eternity. The world is a sadder place without her.

I love you, babe. Forever and a day.

2 Comments:

Blogger danedawg99 said...

Oh, man. I'm so sorry, Steve.

1:13 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Oh Steve - I'm so sorry. I can read your broken heart in your words. Hugs to you. - Carla

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home